- Posts: 3
- Liked: never
- Joined: Dec 15, 2009 12:37 pm
- Full Name: Alex Span
Since 1-1-2011 our 3 jobs all have an issue with the schedules set for them; they don't start at the scheduled time anymore. When manually starting the jobs, they run as expected. Have already tried to:
- reboot the backup server several times (which is a 2008 VM, VeeAm Backup runs it's jobs in VA mode);
- modify the jobs so the "next run" date reflects the coming night;
- upgraded to version 5.0.1;
I get no error message whatsoever, just the lack of a backup report in my mailbox gives away that the jobs are not running. Anybody?
P.S. I also opened a support request but have not yet got confirmation that it was received by VeeAm.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 25805
- Liked: 2398 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 41 guests