Ok, why (how) rename?
Let me explain what I've done:
- temp repo: created a temporary repo in the same partition of the produtction repo, part of SOBR
- old repo: moved backup files to temporary repo (first big copy)
- temp repo: rescan. A new backup was found.
- job: edited the job, pointing the backups to the temporary repo and mapped the backups
- SOBR: added (extend) the temp repo.
- temp rempo: placed in maintenance and then evacuate it (second big copy from temp repo to production repo, part of SOBR).
With above steps, now the backup was succcessfully moved to SOBR.
Now, If for the last step would be possible to move manually the data to the production repo, part of SOBR, that would avoid a second copy process. It's a lot of data. A move would be sufficient.
How to do that?