Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
flavor4real
Expert
Liked: 5 times
Full Name: DS

"Next Run" - question

Post by flavor4real »

Hello,

Some of my original jobs run every 6 hrs, monday > saturday, starting at 0600, 1200, 1800, and 2400. We decided to move the synthetic job from saturday to friday. After the modification, the "Next Run" tab (under the Job category) moved the time 3hrs later. So, as example, instead having the Backup Job kick in at 1200, it will now kick in at 1500.

I looked through all settings and could not find and settings. So, I simple started the job at 1200, but after completed, the "Next Run" area still showes 1500.

I assume that the only way to fix this is to tun a full backup job at the time I want (manually). Am I correct? Thanks guys
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: "Next Run" - question

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Dennis,

As far as I am aware moving "Enable synthetic fulls" from day to day shouldn't cause time schedule changes. Do you have any extra scheduled options defined by any chance? Have you tried restarting Veeam backup server and re-opening Veeam console?

Thanks!
flavor4real
Expert
Liked: 5 times
Full Name: DS

Post by flavor4real »

I got it fixed. I haven't played with the Time Periods but after setting periods back and forth i got it kinda fixed. Now, I have to wait for the correct time and then modify the period to have the job kick on in the correct order. thx
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Thanks for the update, glad that you're up and running now.