Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
demo
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Lokesh S

No Response from support

Post by demo »

Hi Experts,

Currently, we are experiencing an error when we connect the tape drive under the tape infrastructure. I have opened case #05356371.

I created a new veeam account for this, but I couldn't mention our current Enterprise license when creating this case. The Phone support is not for the community edition it says. We need to close this issue as soon as possible for our project signoff and end-of-month billing.

Please let me know the way I could get the support to engage in this as soon as possible

Thanks,
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Re: No Response from support

Post by wishr » 1 person likes this post

Hi Lokesh,

To avoid such situations, you should be creating support cases on behalf of the account owning the Enterprise license. I'll ping our support management to move your case to the correct funnel and get in touch with you.

Thanks
demo
Influencer

Post by demo » 1 person likes this post

Hi Wishr,

Thanks for your help.
demo
Influencer

Post by demo »

Hi Wishr,

Still no update from the support team. Is there’s anything you would like me to know or do?

Thanks!
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Post by wishr »

Hi Lokesh,

Yesterday our customer support engineers requested additional information about the actual contract to re-assign the case and start processing it, but have not yet got a reply. The email was sent to the email address used to create the aforementioned support case and corresponding escalation request. Could you please take a look at it reply them back?

Thanks in advance.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Post by veremin »

We haven't received an update from the mentioned email address, so if you would like to sort this issue out, kindly provide us with the additional details requested previously. Thanks!