Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
Kim29
Enthusiast
Liked: never
Full Name: Jareewan

Please assist about EM

Post by Kim29 »

I have 4 VBR and difference license if I need to using the same license Can I create EM cover single monitoring but I don't need to apply license on EM?
Mildur
Product Manager
Liked: 2294 times
Full Name: Fabian K.

Re: Please assist about EM

Post by Mildur »

Hi Kim

There is a reg key to disable the license push. But before I provide it to you, may I ask about the use case? There may be a better option for a central monitoring without using non-default reg keys.

Are you requesting as a service provider who wants to monitor different customers or are all 4 licenses from your own organization? If you are asking as a Service Provider, have you considered to use the service provider console for a centralized monitoring solution?
And in case for your own use, you could merge all licenses in our license portal to a single license file. Then install it on the enterprise manager server.

Best,
Fabian
Product Management Analyst @ Veeam Software
Kim29
Enthusiast
Liked: never
Full Name: Jareewan

Re: Please assist about EM

Post by Kim29 »

I using EM because need to single monitor. I don't need to merge license because I have 3 site using for Ess+ per socket and 1 site for VUL that I need to save cost if I compare convert license. So, I'm not sure when I install EM and not apply license Can or not Can (not Service Provider)