Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
digitlman
Enthusiast
Liked: 3 times

Schedule is correct - next run time is not

Post by digitlman »

I have 2 jobs that run on Mondays and Tuesdays respectively, but the "Next Run Time" both show the same date (A Saturday!).

WTF?

I removed the schedule from both tasks, finished, went back in and re-added, same issue.

Do I need to delete the whole job and start again?
ThomasMc
Veteran
Liked: 19 times
Full Name: Thomas McConnell

Re: Schedule is correct - next run time is not

Post by ThomasMc » 1 person likes this post

Sounds like this

Issue 9
Reversed incremental backup mode jobs scheduled to run on specific days only will also start on synthetic full backup day (as set under incremental backup mode options in the advanced job settings). Due to the same bug, Replication and VM Copy jobs will always start on Saturday (which is the default day for synthetic full backup).

Summary of known v6 issues
digitlman
Enthusiast

Post by digitlman »

I didn't think so when I read that, since there's only one job on this VM, and it is for the Reverse INc.

I went in and changed the job to incremental, unchecked the enable full synth, then moved back to reverse incremental.

Will this fix it, or have I screwed up the job? I just want a "full" backup like I had in v5.
ThomasMc
Veteran
Liked: 19 times
Full Name: Thomas McConnell

Post by ThomasMc »

Should do, the issue has been fixed in Patch 2 according to that page so open a support ticket to get the patch :)
digitlman
Enthusiast

Post by digitlman »

Case opened!
ChrisL
Enthusiast
Liked: 6 times
Full Name: Chris Leader

Post by ChrisL »

Brilliant find, thanks so much.

Have a similar issue here, Reverse Inc jobs scheduled to run 'on week-days only' but then insisting on running on a Saturday, regardless of what I do with the schedule, even forcing it to run only on one day of the week. Have gone into the Advanced job settings, set the job temporarily to Forward Inc, UNtick the box to say Synthetic Fulls on Saturdays and then select back to Reverse Inc. The 'Next run' date is now correctly saying the following Monday.

Sounds like I could do with the patch update here!
SunkistDavid
Enthusiast
Liked: never
Full Name: David

Veeam job scheduler problem

Post by SunkistDavid »

[merged]

I have backup jobs that I have set to run "on these days" say at 10:00PM and I set M,T,W,Th and the next schedule run times sets for 10pm on Saturday even though Sat. is not selected. I have tried selecting alternate dates, disabling and re-enabling and nothing the jobs set for Saturday. Yes time, date and year are correct on my OS.

Ideas