Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
tfloor
Veteran
Liked: 15 times
Full Name: Tristan Floor

Slow affect changes to Enterprise manager

Post by tfloor »

Hello,

I'm trying to test an application item restore for SQL server. And i'm now ended with the following.
1. I have created a lab request within enterprise manager.
2. Approve the lab and select an application group.

While selection an appliaction group i saw, that my group has not the right vm content and name!
So i was going back to Veeam B&R console and edit an application group, Renamed it, and put in the right vm's (DC's).

3. Going back to enterprise manager (logged in again), and again approve my own lab request, trying to select the right application group.
I ended up with 'Select SureBackup job for provisioning the lab", with a list of old Job names!
I don't see the renamed one, i still see the old name.

While i was typing this topic, i clicked on the old named surebackup job, and tried next. then i was click on "back", and the list was updated.
The same slow refresh is for the tab "Jobs" in enterprise manager.

Is this normal that it takes about 5-10 minutes before i see the changes back in enterprise manager?
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Slow affect changes to Enterprise manager

Post by foggy » 1 person likes this post

Tristan, by default, Enterprise Manager collects data from backup servers every 15 minutes, I suppose this is the reason of the delay. You can change this interval by selecting Configuration > Backup Servers > Schedule and editing the corresponding parameter. Thanks!
tfloor
Veteran
Liked: 15 times
Full Name: Tristan Floor

Re: Slow affect changes to Enterprise manager

Post by tfloor »

That's indeed the case!

Thanks for the tip.