- Posts: 270
- Liked: 14 times
- Joined: Jan 03, 2012 2:02 pm
- Full Name: Tristan Floor
I'm trying to test an application item restore for SQL server. And i'm now ended with the following.
1. I have created a lab request within enterprise manager.
2. Approve the lab and select an application group.
While selection an appliaction group i saw, that my group has not the right vm content and name!
So i was going back to Veeam B&R console and edit an application group, Renamed it, and put in the right vm's (DC's).
3. Going back to enterprise manager (logged in again), and again approve my own lab request, trying to select the right application group.
I ended up with 'Select SureBackup job for provisioning the lab", with a list of old Job names!
I don't see the renamed one, i still see the old name.
While i was typing this topic, i clicked on the old named surebackup job, and tried next. then i was click on "back", and the list was updated.
The same slow refresh is for the tab "Jobs" in enterprise manager.
Is this normal that it takes about 5-10 minutes before i see the changes back in enterprise manager?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18291
- Liked: 1568 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests