Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
goalie
Novice
Liked: never

Stop running file copy job Veeam Backup & FastSCP 4.1

Post by goalie »

Folks,

I am trying to do a file copy of one of my VM's from one datastore to another but it still trying to calculate job time since 21:23 and has not copied one kb of files yet. I want to stop the job but all options are greyed out. I am running Veeam Backup & FastSCP 4.1 Can someone help? I am using the same domain admin to run Veeam as a service as the one I use for Vsphere 4 client.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Stop running file copy job Veeam Backup & FastSCP 4.1

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi,

You can stop the running job with a Windows Task Manager by killing all VeeamAgent processes. It's hard to say why your job isn't working as expected without seeing full log files. By the way are you able to upload any file to the target datastore or download any from the source one? Anyway to get quicker assistance on technical issues please refer to our support team directly, as explained when you click New Topic.

Thanks!
codot
Influencer
Full Name: Clement ODOT

Post by codot »

Hello,

Similary, I have a copy job running and copying data from NTFS to VMFS. Despite the fact that the job is running perfectly and data is being copied, the cancel option on the job is greyed out.

Any clue ?

Thanks.

Clement.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

You should be able to cancel a file copy job if you navigate to Sessions node within the backup console.
codot
Influencer
Full Name: Clement ODOT

Post by codot »

Thank you Vitaliy, that's working fine. I should have thought about it but I'm more used to manage jobs in the "jobs" view.