Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
salyerma
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Mark Salyer

Storeonce copy issue

Post by salyerma »

I was told to use a SOBR and evacuate my backups from a Data Domain to a new Storeonce. I setup the SOBR and put the Data Domain into maintenance mode. I then told it to start an evacuation. It sits there for a moment, then the evacuation screen just disappears. I thought it may be related to the Data Domain, but then I tried something else. I used the "Files" menu to copy a folder from the Data Domain to a locally attached backup repository (windows 2016, Refs). That worked. Then I tried to copy that folder from the locally attached repository to the Storeonce. That does not work at all.

The copy dialog will come up, then just disappears. No error, no warning. So it seems copying backup files to a Storeonce repository either by using a SOBR evacuate or the "Files" menu does not work for me. Should this work? Am I missing something or someway to copy all the backups from a Data Domain to a Storeonce?
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Storeonce copy issue

Post by foggy »

Hi Mark, evacuate should work, the Files node shouldn't (here I assume you're using DD Boost and Catalyst repositories, right?). Please contact technical support for a closer look. Thanks!
salyerma
Influencer
Liked: 1 time
Full Name: Mark Salyer

Re: Storeonce copy issue

Post by salyerma » 1 person likes this post

Opened a case. Thank you!