Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
njohnson
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Nathan Johnson

Support

Post by njohnson »

Is the only way to get support for Veeam products to go through this site? I have been trying to get through to support for the last hour and keep getting connected to an operator that does not speak english? The only other languages I know are French and Spanish, needles to say she did not speak either one. All I want is to get a link to update Veeam Backup to 3.0.1, I really do not want to fill out my information every time I need to upgrade, I only have 8 licenses but that should warrant decent support, at least during business hours.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6633 times

Re: Support

Post by Gostev »

Nathan, please let me know what number are you calling and time of the call. We'll find out what happened. Sorry about this.

As for the download link, you should have received your personal link to the Download area for all products in the initial email with trial license after your first registration/download, you can use this link forever without to having to register each time.
njohnson
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Nathan Johnson

Post by njohnson »

I was dialing (614)339-8252 the the operator told me to dial (614)338-8200 , I am downloading now, had to go back and find the demo link from way back, thanks for your quick response.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

No problems, and sorry again for this. Not sure what happened, may be some technical/routing issue inside our call center? We will perform thorough investigation to ensure that this does not happen again.
Ben Milligan
Expert
Liked: 40 times

Post by Ben Milligan »

Nate - our apologies for the runaround, it is definitely not the response you should have received. Please also note that you can access support via that phone number, our webform here: http://www.veeam.com/support.asp, as well as sending a mail to support@veeam.com.

As Gostev mentioned, we are working to ensure this issue does not repeat.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer

Post by Gostev »

I have actually just heard from support manager that he has reviewed the recording and looks like the issue was mostly technical indeed. The connection had huge drops from and most of the time it was impossible to understand what both parties are saying.