Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
billhagen-sp
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Bill Hagen

Surebackup job getting duplicate IP's

Post by billhagen-sp »

I need a bit of help looking over my config, but don't want to splay my ip's and server names all over the forum...so I'll try to be generic yet give enough info.

This is my second (and second failed) attempt to create an on-demand sandbox. I want to be able to test windows patches on our servers.

I created an application group with our DC, DFS, and DHCP servers in it. Then created a surebackup job that adds a backup job containing a few servers.

The job starts, and once the DC is spun up my security appliance sends me an IP Conflict alert for my production DC, and then the surebackup job fails.

I know there are probably several things that I need to check, but I'm stumped trying to find exactly what's going wrong.

Help? Thanks!

VBR 8.0.0.2021
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Surebackup job getting duplicate IP's

Post by foggy »

Bill, it's hard to tell without having actual virtual lab settings, I recommend contacting support to review your virtual lab configuration.
billhagen-sp
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Bill Hagen

Re: Surebackup job getting duplicate IP's

Post by billhagen-sp »

Yeah, I thought that might be the case. I'll contact them and post updates here in case I'm not the only one with these issues.