Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
- Posts: 1
- Liked: never
- Joined: Jul 28, 2011 6:36 pm
- Full Name: Andy Hallam
- Location: London, Ontario, Canada
I have been trying to get the SureBackup feature of Veeam to work for my setup for a bit, When I try and run a job, when its updating the configuration of my test server, it come up with "2 unmapped networks"
Does anyone have any thoughts?
- Posts: 259
- Liked: 8 times
- Joined: Sep 18, 2009 9:56 am
- Full Name: Andrew
- Location: Adelaide, Australia
How many nics does the VM you're restoring have
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 481
- Liked: 57 times
- Joined: Jun 16, 2009 1:23 pm
- Full Name: Rich Brambley
just wrote this for another vLab thread
in our forums. Hopefully this helps you.