Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
dsegel
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Daniel Segel

SureBackup web script fails on one server, works on another

Post by dsegel »

I have a SureBackup job that includes 2 Ubuntu Hyper-V VMs, both running web sites. They both have the web script set on them, but it fails on one of the servers. For the most part both servers are configured identically. The only difference is that the one that's failing has multiple IP addresses, albeit all in the same subnet.

The error I see is:

Predefined script 1: name Web Server, error code 10061

I don't see anything useful in the Svc.VeeamBackup.log; is there somewhere else I can look to find out what problem the script is having?

I have verified that the virtual lab VM can access the VM that's failing. It does pass the Hearbeat and Ping tests, so it's something web-related that doesn't work.

I also verified (on the backup server itself) that the Veeam.Backup.ConnectionTester.exe returns no errors when accessing the real server IPs.
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: SureBackup web script fails on one server, works on another

Post by veremin »

It seems that connection has been refused by target server, may be the corresponding port the script tries to listen to is blocked or server is misconfigured.

The best option will be to reach our support team and let them confirm your environment.

Thanks!
dsegel
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Daniel Segel

Re: SureBackup web script fails on one server, works on another

Post by dsegel »

Thanks, I'll submit a ticket.