Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
awojtowicz
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Andrew Wojtowicz

Task failed. Error: Cannot complete login due to an incorrect user name or password.

Post by awojtowicz »

i have version 9.5 update 4 running. one of my jobs keeps failing on 2 domain controllers with this error..."Task failed. Error: Cannot complete login due to an incorrect user name or password". i have 4 domain controllers in this backup job and 2 of them go no problem. but 2 other DC's fail every time. everything is set with same account. makes no sense. sometimes it goes right through no problem but now it keeps failing. i rebooted veeam server. no changes. ive tried changing accounts but always the same error. i cant afford to not have these servers backed up.

thanks
andrew
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Re: Task failed. Error: Cannot complete login due to an incorrect user name or password.

Post by wishr »

Hi Andrew,

As usually, please reach out to our technical support team for assistance and let us know your support case ID - this is the best way to get a solution for any technical issue ASAP.

Thank you
awojtowicz
Influencer
Liked: never
Full Name: Andrew Wojtowicz

Re: Task failed. Error: Cannot complete login due to an incorrect user name or password.

Post by awojtowicz »

yeah i have done that in the past but they can never figured this out. not the first time this has happened. but its been good for awhile.
wishr
Veteran
Liked: 453 times
Full Name: Fedor Maslov

Post by wishr »

Actually, that's one of the reasons why we ask for a case ID - to be able to assist you when it is required, based on a support case flow. Also, I'd like to mention that in case if you are not satisfied with the support team answers you are always welcome to escalate the case.