Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
cdlane
Enthusiast
Liked: 3 times
Full Name: Chris Lane

There is no row at position 0

Post by cdlane »

Hi all,

The subject line is the error I receive when attempting a Cloud Connect job. There have been a series of issues but I thought they had all been ironed out (basically by wiping the Cloud Connect repository at my providers request).

On this particular server (there are 7 in the job in total) the full completed ok, followed by three incrementals but the fourth failed and now nothing for this server with transfer up to the cloud, it always fail with the "Error: There is no row at position 0." The local backup job is apparently fine and passes the SureBackup job associated with it so I don't believe it's a problem with the local repository. This all started about three weeks ago with the exact same issue, but (as mentioned above) was supposedly resolved by losing all my historic backups and starting from scratch.

Will edit the post with a support case ID when my provider supplies me with one.

Best regards,
Chris
cdlane
Enthusiast

Re: There is no row at position 0

Post by cdlane »

Domain joined servers, 2012R2 Hyper-V Host, troubled server is a 2008R2 VM, Veeam V9
Shestakov
Veteran
Liked: 781 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Post by Shestakov »

Hi Chris,
The issue is pretty rare and it`s pretty difficult to find out the reason without logs investigation, so please post the support case number here once you have it.
For now I would suggest to run Active full on the cloud connect job to start a new chain, not to loose any data.
Thanks!
cdlane
Enthusiast

Post by cdlane »

Support Case Number - 01714073

The logs are zipped but still 186MB and it's doesn't seem to be allowing to upload at the moment, I'll persevere unless you have an alternate method.
Shestakov
Veteran

Post by Shestakov »

You can upload the logs to our support team. And having the case number, we will keep track of the investigation.
Thanks!
cdlane
Enthusiast

Post by cdlane »

OK, they went this time. Over to you...

Sorry if this is a duplicate from the provider but I'm not getting much feedback from them and I'm getting pressure from director level on this issue now.

Many thanks in advance.

Chris
Shestakov
Veteran

Post by Shestakov »

As I said, there is not much we can do in the forums. Generally issues like yours are being solved by support.
The best you can do now is to create a new active full to have 2 copies of backup and assuage the directors.
cdlane
Enthusiast

Post by cdlane »

Thanks Nikita,

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you mean so I'll give a few hours for support to digest the information. I did a VeeamZip to an alternative bit of (local) storage that I have available last night but I don't know/understand enough about Veeam yet to see if that could be stored online with the provider.