Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
srdegeus
Enthusiast
Liked: 5 times

This product license is not available for merge

Post by srdegeus »

When I want to merge the the different licenses counts we purchased for "CC Backup VMs" and "Cloud Connect Backup (Server)" the checkbox in front of "Veeam Cloud Connect Enterprise Plus" is grayed-out and it has a balloon with the text "This product license is not available for merge"

How do I combine our different "Veeam Cloud Connect" licenses into a single license file if this is grayed-out?
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: This product license is not available for merge

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello Stefan,

By saying Veeam Cloud Connect Enterprise Plus, do you refer to Veeam Cloud Connect For Enterprise and the subscription key (not rental type), right?

The reason I ask is that Veeam Cloud Connect for Service Providers, indeed, cannot be merged with regular keys (this is not a new restriction), however, Veeam Cloud Connect for Enterprise should have this ability.

Thank you!
srdegeus
Enthusiast

Post by srdegeus »

Yes, it is indeed "Veeam Cloud Connect for the Enterprise", where we run an internal Cloud Connect. We did indeed buy subscriptions (it says "Subscription" on the 'old' license page) to land VMs and (server) agents from our 'regular' Veeam Backup & Replication installation(s) to this internal Cloud Connect.

We have bought these in 'batches' as our Veeam implementation is not a 'big bang' but we replace the previous backup solution per group of offices.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2720 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Ok, got it! I have just spoken to our web team, and currently, they are updating our website to enable this option for VCC-E contracts. This process should be finished by the end of this week.

If you need quicker assistance, then open a support ticket with our Licensing department (via my.veeam.com), and let me know your case ID via a PM. I will share this ID with the web team.
srdegeus
Enthusiast

Post by srdegeus »

I can wait until the end of the week, I 'just' wanted to make sure I got the license before we start upgrading to u4.

Thanks for the quick replies!