Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
dklement
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Daniel Klement

Uninstall patch 6.1.0.204

Post by dklement »

Hi, I have veeam B&R server in version 6.1.0.204. (after installed last patch) and now I need to uninstall patch and return veeam server to version 6.1.0.181. Any idea? Thanks.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: Uninstall patch 6.1.0.204

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hi Daniel,

I think the easiest way would be to download version 6.1.0.181 and re-use your existing configuration database, might do the trick. Out of curiosity, could you please tell me why do you want to perform a downgrade?

Thanks!
dklement
Novice
Liked: never
Full Name: Daniel Klement

Post by dklement »

Because Veeam B&R is 6.1.0.204 and Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager is 6.1.0.181. When I need recover mailbox of Exchange in processof recoverz is problem with connection to LAB. Enterprise Manager return an error "Return argument has an invalid type" when I click in Ent. Manager "Test Connection" button. In KB od Veeam is problem with different versions of Because Veeam B&R and Enterprise Manager .
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Post by foggy »

Daniel, this shouldn't be the case as installation of patches doesn't affect product components compatibility. If you are referring to this KB article, then it speaks about major differences in versions of the Veeam B&R components (such as components from different product releases). Your error is probably caused by something else and I recommend you to contact technical support.