- Posts: 23
- Liked: 2 times
- Joined: Aug 13, 2012 7:13 pm
Is it possible to give a user access to the Veeam console to only specified jobs ?
- have many backup jobs.
- but need to allow a user to manage only the backup jobs used to backup his VMs (service provider environment).
- by manage mean: view within console only his backup jobs, ability to start, stop these backup jobs, edit them (e.g. schedule frequency), perform restore operations.
Theoretically this would be possible to achieve using a dedicated backup server for only the user's jobs, but seems like a waste of resources.
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 25145
- Liked: 3698 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 23 guests