GregorD
Enthusiast
Liked: 6 times
Full Name: Gregor Duzic

V11 Enterprise Manager show enterprise as entreprise plus license

Post by GregorD »

Hi
i have buy veeam at version 9 so i have socket and server licence,
I have upgrade Enterprise Manager to v11 , under license everything is ok support ID, version Enterprise, but under details when new internet site is open there is version enterprise plus showing. is this correct because i have older cals, and now everything is showing as enterprise plus?
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6725 times

Re: V11 Enterprise Manager show enterprise as entreprise plus license

Post by Gostev »

Hello, can you please post a screenshot please of the site, and also copy your license file's content (without signature) into the post? Thanks!
GregorD
Enthusiast

Post by GregorD »

Hi Gostev i create a Case Case #04670468 you have Pictures from v10 Detail and report and then v11 Detail and report and also one Picture from my Excel how i merge licensed.
Because i dont habe 24x7 support , Agent will write to me on Monday so i can upgrade then my Server. now i revert Server to v10 with snapshot.

V11 Detail is showing enteprise (Socket suport ID) and report is showing support id from one Server License from the begining ,now this is instance licsense 10 pieces and the Version is Enterprise plus.
GregorD
Enthusiast

Post by GregorD » 1 person likes this post

Only for Info, when you owned old license (windows server ) or you merge the license from different support ID. There is a bug in Enterprise Manager \license\Report.
Because under detail i have the right support id and the version, under report i have another Support ID from (windows agent) Instances, which is showing as enterprise plus version.
I install a new windows server 2019 and install enterprise manager server. Error is still there. but its only display error.
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6725 times

Post by Gostev »

Thanks a lot for coming back to share these details, Gregor!