Customers with less than two arrays are out of concern here
When we deal with our EMC customers about business continuity, 80% of them are using Vplex. The remaining 20% are using either Datacore, Falconstore or SVC.
Just an example, the last EMC project we've won this summer. 6 VNX arrays (3 on each site) clustered through Vplex.
The customer is willing to engage with Veeam (curently a TSM Customer) because of future VNX support.
I am currently at another customer location, doing a Veeam VBR audit, they are using vPlex in front of VNX and thought they could have snapshot support in the upcoming release.
I totaly understand Vplex is not VNX and it add a layer on top of the storage, I just hope you are working on it because we have a lot of them in the wild