VCC Sizing

Availability for the Always-On Enterprise

Re: VCC Sizing

Veeam Logoby hyvokar » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:45 am 1 person likes this post

I've seen ads prices starting as low as $20/TB. That is slooooow storage from the azure, and you will have to pay for the recovered data.
We offer high speed storage from our local high security data center for about 30c/GB. We are planning for slower, deduplicating disks for archival purposes and/or cheapo azure storage.

First you need to ask yourself, does location of your data matter? Is it legal to store it abroad? In case of disaster, how fast you will need to get your data back? Is transferring multiTB of data over network possible, or do you need it sooner (with high-speed usb from your local datacenter?)
Bed?! Beds for sleepy people! Lets get a kebab and go to a disco!
MS MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
VMWare VCP5-DCV
Veeam VMCE
hyvokar
Service Provider

Liked: 15 times

Re: VCC Sizing

Veeam Logoby amarshall » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:07 am

Hi Mongie,

I work in Pre-Sales for a VCSP in Australia.

Our storage starts at 10c/GB/month, with discounts available based on contract term and volume of data.

We also offer options to tape out archival data and are always happy to work on a more custom solution to suit your needs.

Let me know if you would like to have a chat and I will get you in touch with myself and our Brisbane sales team (I'm based in Sydney).

Thanks
A
amarshall
Lurker

Liked: never
Full Name: Adam Marshall

Previous

Return to Veeam Backup & Replication