- Veeam ProPartner
- Posts: 439
- Liked: 61 times
- Joined: Dec 29, 2009 12:48 pm
- Full Name: Marco Novelli
- Location: Asti - Italy
I've got this error, is that correct? Should I worry?
RemoveSnapshot failed, snapshotRef "snapshot-5503", timeout "3600000"
The operation is not allowed in the current state of the host.
Veeam Backup will attempt to remove snapshot during the next job cycle, but you may consider removing snapshot manually.
Possible causes for snapshot removal failure:
- Network connectivity issue, or vCenter Server is too busy to serve the request
- ESX host was unable to process snapshot removal request in a timely manner
- Snapshot was already removed by another application
Client error: Cannot track disk changes:
Soap fault. vim.fault.InvalidHostStateDetail: '<InvalidHostStateFault xmlns="urn:internalvim25" xsi:type="SystemError"><reason>Invalid fault</reason></InvalidHostStateFault>', endpoint: ''
Server error: End of file
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 29916
- Liked: 5849 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 18 guests