I encountered one issue, and it seems that the function doesn't exists according to the support when i called them, and they suggest me to open one topic in Veeam's Blog, so here am I.
Tools I have are :
- Veeam Backup & Replication (License Evaluation : 30 days - Enterprise Plus)
- Veeam Agent for Windows (Currently in Beta)
- An Vcc account to a service provider (to send a backup copy)
The project I have is :
1) I have one physical in Windows 2012 R2. I installed the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows to Backup the entire server.
The backup is going into a Veeam Backup Repository.
For the moment everything works very fine
2) Now i want to create a Backup Copy in Veeam Backup & Replication, from the previous job and send this copy using the VCC account the service provider gave me, and WAN Accelerator. According to the software, it is impossible to configure WAN Accelerator.
The Veeam Backup is NOT
linked to a VMware or HyperV Environnement.
It has been installed only to make a Backup Copy which is send to a cloud storage. But i absolutely need to use WAN Accelerator, and i can't...
Could you please help me ?
Thanks in advance.