Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
AFalb
Influencer
Liked: 1 time

[MERGED] Synology-Docker-Linux-Veeam Linux Server Repository

Post by AFalb »

Hello,
since it's not possible to add a Synology NAS directly with NFS as a Linux Server Repository I thought about the idea of running a Linux Server in a Docker Container directly on the Synology NAS.
Has anyone tried something like that?
PTide
Product Manager
Liked: 724 times

Re: Veeam v9 Backup Performance Slow

Post by PTide »

Hi,

Yes, it has been tried and seems to work fine.

Thanks
OddRabbit
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: OddRabbit

Post by OddRabbit »

Hi everyone,

Has anyone found a solution to this? We are on version 9.5 and we are experiencing the same issue. We are thinking of moving from VEEAM entirely to Altaro. Does VEEAM support previous versions of their software (I'm not familiar with the software at all)? If not, then we will migrate to Altaro. With Altaro it was so simple to backup our files so maybe it's nothing got to do with external factors other than crappy code.

Note: I am not sponsored by Altaro; just something that I noticed that could help narrow down the issue.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Post by foggy »

Could you please give us more details on what issue are you experiencing? The OP's one turned out to be environmental, so closer investigation would likely be required. Veeam B&R 9.5 is supported until the beginning of the next year, so please open a case for investigation. Thanks!