Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
skrause
Veteran
Liked: 106 times
Full Name: Steve Krause

VeeamON 2017 - Question about training

Post by skrause »

So I was looking over the announcement/registration page for VeeamON 2017 and I had a couple questions related to the VMCE courses offered:

First, is the $1699 price listed going to go up in January when the mega-early bird pricing goes up?

Second, for the VMCE advanced training for those of us already VMCE certified will that follow the same 2-version refresh plan?

Thanks!
Steve Krause
Veeam Certified Architect
haslund
Veeam Software
Liked: 149 times
Full Name: Rasmus Haslund

Re: VeeamON 2017 - Question about training

Post by haslund »

Hi Steve,

The price of $1699 will remain the price for VeeamON conference pass + VMCE standard or VMCE-ADO course.
The upgrade details for VMCE-ADO has not yet been finalized I believe, but I will come back with reply here once I have verified it.

Course description for VMCE-Advanced: Design & Optimization v1
Rasmus Haslund | Twitter: @haslund | Blog: https://rasmushaslund.com
Emeric PILLET
Novice
Liked: 3 times
Full Name: Emeric PILLET

Re: VeeamON 2017 - Question about training

Post by Emeric PILLET » 1 person likes this post

Hi Skrause, regarding the upgrade rules for VMCE-Advanced : Design & Optimization certification (e.g VMCE-A: D&O v1 to v2 etc..), basically we don't know yet as we're just launching V1, and we don't know when/how frequently we will update the content to a new major version of the VMCE-A: D&O content yet. For the time being, from a "systems" perspective, the VMCE-A : D&O v1 certification will have a 2-year validity.

Thank you

Kind regards

Emeric PILLET
VMCE Program Manager EMEA & Emerging Markets.
Emeric.Pillet@Veeam.com