Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
derschlager
Lurker
Liked: never

Virtual Lab Manager

Post by derschlager »

Hİ,

are Virtual lab only running with Veeam Enterprise Backup Manager? I still try to use Virtual lab with Veeam Backup & Repl. 7.0. When i try to type the ip adress of veaam server i receive the following message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. Which port ist the right 9394?? Or should i try another port. Could you please help me?

Thank You
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2258 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: Virtual Lab Manager

Post by veremin »

derschlager wrote:Are Virtual lab only running with Veeam Enterprise Backup Manager?
Nope, you don't have to deploy Enterprise Manager in order to use Virtual Lab functionality.
derschlager wrote:When i try to type the ip adress of veaam server i receive the following message: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. Which port ist the right 9394?? Or should i try another port. Could you please help me?
Can you elaborate on that? From what server you're trying to reach Virtual Lab? And why you're trying to type IP of backup server, instead of IP of Virtual Lab?

Thanks.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Virtual Lab Manager

Post by foggy »

Probably, the step-by-step instructions for creating virtual lab will be handy here.