The What's New in Veeam Certified Engineer v9 class is now ready!
Everyone who should have access, has access now*
Good luck on upgrading your VMCE certification to v9!The process of upgrading is:
1. Open https://www.veeam.com/my-vmce-certification.html
2. Sign In
3. You should see something similar to Congratulations, <first name> <last name>
4. Scroll down a bit and click green button labeled "Register for VMCE v9"
5. You will now be able to see upgrade path to VMCE v9.
6. Click link to "Complete What's New Course" - https://www.veeam.com/vmce-whats-new-course.html
7. This redirects you to What's New Course on lms.veeam.com
8. Complete watching the "What's new in Veeam Certified Engineer v9" video (yes you need to watch all parts of it)
9. Pass the Self-Check Test*If you feel you should have access, but do not have access at this time it could be because:
1) You are VMCE v7/v8 certified, but are logging in using a different e-mail than we have registered for you.
2) You attended a VMCE v8 class, but the VMAEC (Veeam Authorized Education Center) did not report your attendance to Veeam.
3) Undetermined human error
If you feel you might fall into one of these three categories please send an e-mail to:
EMEA region: VMCE.Support.EMEA-(at)-veeam.com
North America: mark.johnston-(at)-veeam.comPlease make sure to include all relevant details such as:
Where did you attend your VMCE class?
When did you attend your VMCE class?
Which version of VMCE class did you attend?
Which e-mail did you provide to the education center? (If you don't remember, please include proof of class attendance from the education center)
Who was your instructor? (If you don't remember, that's okay but we might take longer to respond)
When did you pass your VMCE exam? (if did not pass the exam, please indicate that)
Which version of the exam did you pass? (if did not pass the exam, please indicate that)
Which e-mail did you have assigned to your Pearson VUE account when passing the exam? (if did not pass the exam, please indicate that)