VMCE v9 - Another exam to take

Availability for the Always-On Enterprise

Re: VMCE v9 - Another exam to take

Veeam Logoby rhys.hammond » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:26 pm 1 person likes this post

I've created an unofficial VMCE v9 practice exam if anyone is after some more help studying for the VMCE exam.
You can find the practice exam here; http://rhyshammond.com/?quiz=vmce_v9
http://rhyshammond.com - unofficial vmce v9.5 practice exam
rhys.hammond
Veeam Vanguard

Liked: 2 times
Full Name: Rhys Hammond

Veeam Logoby DaveyOh » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:40 am

Hi Rasmus,

I passed the VMCE v9 exam on Sept 29 with a score of 80%. When I log in to My VMCE it still shows a red X next to Pass the VMCE v9 exam at Pearson Vue local testing facility. I have sent 2 emails to Mark with copies of both the exam and a screenshot of the page. Would you be able to tell me how long it takes for the page to update and for the welcome package to arrive. I'd even be happy with a congratulations email to start. I have been using Veeam since version 5 and studied until my eyes were bleeding for the exam. I don't want to appear like I am complaining, but earning this certification was a a personal goal for me and is more important than any of the Microsoft or VMware certifications I've earned. Any help would be appreciated more than I could explain.

Thank you
DaveyOh
Novice

Full Name: Davey

Veeam Logoby DaveyOh » Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:30 am 2 people like this post

I cannot begin to express my gratitude to both Rasmus and Mark Johnston for sorting this issue. I was able to download my official certificate and now feel on top of the world.
The issue was my doing in using my personal email for the test, as it is connected to payment method, and my work email for other official Veeam interactions.
Again, like champions, Rasmus and Mark sorted out this situation in a quick manner.

As a note to others, use one email to prevent causing issues for yourself.

Thanks again for helping me!!!! I could not be happier!!!
DaveyOh
Novice

Full Name: Davey

Previous

Return to Veeam Backup & Replication