Comprehensive data protection for all workloads
jpeake
Enthusiast
Liked: 25 times

Wishlist - Mobile friendly Enterprise Manager summary page

Post by jpeake »

It would be cool to have a mobile friendly Enterprise Manager page that shows a summary of what's running, rate, % complete.

Anyone know where these counters are stored? Maybe i will throw together a quick and dirty PHP script
habibalby
Veteran
Liked: 32 times
Full Name: Hussain Al Sayed

Re: Wishlist - Mobile friendly Enterprise Manager summary pa

Post by habibalby »

that's what I was just to post while I'm browsing the forum using my mobile.. it would be a great things if veeam.com introduce a mobile version of their website, forums, KBs and a Plugin to monitor and basic administering of Veeam Products..

mobiles become more demanding...
jpeake
Enthusiast
Liked: 25 times

Post by jpeake » 1 person likes this post

I couldn't get PHP to connect to the Veeam SQL database, so I gave it a shot in Visual Studio. Created a simple web page that shows the status of any running jobs, including the VM's inside the job. Really ugly and basic, but easily readable from my iPhone 5. If anyone wants the code, send me a PM. All this stuff is easy to find the Veeam database, a real web programmer could make something really slick.

habibalby
Veteran
Liked: 32 times
Full Name: Hussain Al Sayed

Post by habibalby »

hello, pls post the code in here so someone might develop something from that point of view... relaying on someone to PM you asking for the code might rarely happens.

thanx :)