Thank you very much for providing additional details which helped with investigation of the issue. Here is what can be done to see the object name on the Performance Details Report from the Veeam MP Report Library:
- Save the report into a separate Management Pack (File > Save to Management Pack) - create a new one, so that it will be easier to find it in the SRS.
- Login into the SRS which hosts SCOM reporting (it's http://sg-sql2016/Reports/ for my lab).
- Open the management pack where you saved the report on the first step
- Right click and select Manage on the item with report icon
- In the opened interface, select Parameters section.
- Change the GraphMode parameter to Object Average Values - the metric has only _Total instance, so per-instance mode is not relevant for it anyway
Now you should be able to see the VM name on the top of each chart, you should be able to schedule this copy of the Report same way as original one.
Let me know if you have any additional questions or feel free to contact me directly.
Thank you very much for such a great question.