Hi -- I understand that tech support issues aren't supposed to be posted here unless there's a support ticket, but as we've only just started evaluation using the free version, I believe we don't qualify to create a support ticket. Nevertheless, it seems pretty basic that a free trial version would be able to uninstall, and this seems to be the only place to ask for guidance.
- we briefly installed the free version on a test system to get the product's "flavour";
- we decided to go ahead and do a more formal install on a real box to get more experience with it;
- when we tried to uninstall the app from the test system, only one of the two created apps could be uninstalled;
- the remaining one (called simply "Veeam ONE" in the Apps & Features list) starts to uninstall, but quickly throws an error stating "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action" (the title of the dialog box is C:\ProgramData\Veeam\VeeamUnistaller.dat);
- so now our test system is stuck with half of install on it -- not a disaster, but not a great start either!
The system is a fully-patched Win 10 x64 version 1703 workstation, the Veeam ONE version says 188.8.131.5201.
Is there a way to get a support ticket for this kind of issue? Or is there a better place to report or post this issue? If so, please advise and I'll be glad to post there instead.
Thanks in advance,