- Posts: 23
- Liked: never
- Joined: Nov 29, 2015 6:04 pm
- Full Name: RisingFlight
Help me how to merge licenses or say add licenses to my veeam.
For example i have now 300 socket licenses and now i have procured 50 licenses.(I need to add these 50)
When i login to web portal i can see many licenses purchased like quarterly wise and now 50 licenses have been procured. how do i merge them and add to my veeam.
I dont know the word merge is the right to use but experts guide me here.(
2. For a particular VM i am getting alert of disk space, i want to set the threshold to 10 percent from 5 on this particular VM how do i do it.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 23183
- Liked: 1602 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
1. Merging license keys can only be performed by license administrators only in the license management portal, so please verify your account permissions. Alternatively you can request our sales to do this merging for you.
2. You can do that by navigating to a summary page of the VM. See this topic for more info > Exclude Guest disk free space for one particular disk
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest