Monitoring Veeam B&R server (license issues)

Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Backup & Replication, VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V

Monitoring Veeam B&R server (license issues)

Veeam Logoby Stanleyd11 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:10 pm

Hi, i have the same problem. "Veeam ONE free edition supports Veeam Cloud Connect only. If you want to add full version of Veeam Backup & Replication, please use paid edition of Veeam ONE." failed data collection on Veeam B&R Server. Veeam One & Veeam B&R it is on install the same server. Veeam One 8 patch 2 and Veeam B&R 8 Patch 3.
Stanleyd11
Novice

Liked: never
Full Name: StanleyDaza

Re: excluding monitored hosts

Veeam Logoby Vitaliy S. » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:21 am

Stanley, OP talks about virtual infrastructure monitoring and not Veeam B&R. Can you please clarify your issue? Are you trying to add Veeam B&R to Veeam ONE Free edition?
Vitaliy S.
Veeam Software

Liked: 1100 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Veeam Logoby Stanleyd11 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:43 pm

ok, i have a paid version of the Veeam One, my problem is the veeam one failed data collection with error: "Veeam ONE free edition supports Veeam Cloud Connect only. If you want to add full version of Veeam Backup & Replication, please use paid edition of Veeam ONE." the license file it was applied since veeam monitor successfully. not fail to understand why this error.
Stanleyd11
Novice

Veeam Logoby Shestakov » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:59 pm 1 person likes this post

Stanley, please open Veeam ONE Monitor > Help > License information and check License Status.
You might need to install the license.
Shestakov
Veeam Software

Liked: 394 times
Full Name: Nikita Shestakov

Veeam Logoby Stanleyd11 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:49 pm

The license is applied in the veeam one monitor, but since one reporter veeam programming in gathering the data fails with the above error. It is as if the collector failed to identify the license is already applied.
Stanleyd11
Novice

Veeam Logoby Vitaliy S. » Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Do you see any of Veeam backup reports in Veeam ONE Reporter? Also what about data protection view in Monitor Client? Do you have it available?

P.S. I have split your topic with the original one, because it is not related to excluding hosts from monitoring.
Vitaliy S.
Veeam Software

Liked: 1100 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Return to Veeam ONE