Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
Savashopress
Influencer
Liked: 1 time

V7 question (reporting)

Post by Savashopress »

Im wondering what V7 has extra in reporting options. (wich i've been told are added in this version)

What im looking for is a report like this:

Could anyone with Version 7 tell me if this is a report i can get out of this version of veeam?

Regards,

Arnold
veremin
Product Manager
Liked: 2252 times
Full Name: Vladimir Eremin

Re: V7 question (reporting)

Post by veremin »

Hi, Arnold.

I have moved the discussion to the corresponding forum.

As to the new report functionality, then yes, Veeam ONE v7 integrates with Veeam Backup & Replication to provide additional, advanced capabilities for ensuring the protection of your virtual environment.

Among other predefined alarms and reports there several ones that might be interesting for you:

VM Backup Status. This report provides daily backup status information for all protected VMs.
Backup Job Historical Information. This report provides historical information for all Veeam Backup & Replication jobs.
Latest Backup Job Status. This report provides information about Veeam Backup & Replication backup and replication job status.

So, it stands to reason to take a look at the reports mentioned above and see whether they meet your expectations.

Thanks.
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Arnold,

I believe VM backup status report should be exactly what you're looking for.

Here is a list and description of all reports available in v7, please take a look > http://www.veeam.com/veeamone_7_0_dashb ... rts_pg.pdf

Hope this helps!
Savashopress
Influencer
Liked: 1 time

Post by Savashopress »

I will have a quick read through the link. Thanks Vitaly & Eremin. (and my appologies for posting it in the wrong forum)