Monitoring and reporting for Veeam Data Platform
jackyku
Influencer
Liked: 4 times
Full Name: Jacky Ku

VeeamOne Reporting Not accruate

Post by jackyku »

Hi All, any one facing the issue on the accurate data on Veeam One ? Example from the Veeam VBR the VM having 10 restore point total but when generate the report from Veeam One on report "Backups on Repository" the result is no same. currently i facing big issue on the reporting now. I have try to perform update to the latest Veeam One still remain the same. Any idea how to fix?
RomanK
Veeam Software
Liked: 168 times

Re: VeeamOne Reporting Not accruate

Post by RomanK »

Hello jackyku,

Multiple issues could cause data collection delays or discrepancies. For example corrupted database, bad network and so on.

Please open a support case and provide a case ID in this thread so we can collect all the additional details and investigate it accordingly.

Thanks
jackyku
Influencer
Liked: 4 times
Full Name: Jacky Ku

Post by jackyku »

Hi Case #07033671. Already open the ticket because this ticket already 2 week and the advice from support is to upgrade the veeam one to latest. I have did that but issue still did not resolve. Only come here see any luck to fix or not.
RomanK
Veeam Software
Liked: 168 times

Post by RomanK »

Hello jackyku,

As far as I know, support usually advises the most common solutions first. Please continue to work with our support engineers. I'm confident they will find the cause of this issue.

Thanks