Disaster recovery orchestration for the Enterprise (formerly Veeam Availability Orchestrator)
jklaw91
Influencer
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: John Lawrence

Email Issues - SMTP Server Not Responding / Not receiving emails with attachments

Post by jklaw91 »

Anyone else have any issues with email?
1) I am not able to receive emailed reports with attachments. (If no attachment, I receive just fine)
2) When I check Settings, SMTP server showing as 'Not Responding'. And yet I can receive emails without attachments. If edit SMTP settings, I can send a test email to myself. Then can edit the settings and save again and this time the State changes to Connection Successful.

I opened a case on this but not much help. Curious to find out if other Orchestrator users have any issues with email. We use B&R and Veeam ONE have no email issues with those products (as well as no email issues with about 20 other infrastructure products).
Thanks,

John
Alec King
VP, Product Management
Liked: 362 times

Re: Email Issues - SMTP Server Not Responding / Not receiving emails with attachments

Post by Alec King »

Hello, can you share the number of your support case? So we can see what troubleshooting was attempted, review logs and so on. There certainly is no known issue with VRO failing to add attachments to emails.