Disaster recovery orchestration for the Enterprise (formerly Veeam Availability Orchestrator)
Post Reply
Stabz
Veeam Legend
Posts: 186
Liked: 24 times
Joined: Apr 07, 2017 7:40 am
Full Name: Philippe DUPUIS
Contact:

[Warning] Linux Mount Server

Post by Stabz »

Hello,

Since upgrading to the latest version, I have been receiving the following warning during the configuration check:

"Linux Mount Server: VBR does not have a default Linux-based mount server, and some VMs will not be scanned with antivirus software or YARA rules."

I currently have Linux proxies deployed in my environment. However, I am unable to configure any of them as a mount server because their operating system version is not supported for this role.

At this stage, I am not certain whether I will use antivirus or YARA scanning, as my Veeam Recovery Orchestrator (VRO) environment does not currently have Internet access.

Could you please confirm whether there is a way to suppress or bypass this warning when these scanning features are not required?

Thank you for your assistance.

regards
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests