Here is an explanation
how Backup from Snapvault works:
1. VBR triggers a VMware snapshot for a VM whose disks are located on the primary NetApp storage array.
2. VBR instructs NetApp to create an application-consistent storage snapshot on the primary NetApp storage array. The created snapshot holds the VMware VM snapshot. The VMware VM snapshot on the primary NetApp storage array is then deleted.
3. The storage snapshot is transported from the primary NetApp storage array to NetApp SnapMirror or SnapVault.
4. VBR checks if there is a backup proxy that has a direct connection to the NetApp SnapMirror or SnapVault. The transported storage snapshot is mounted to this backup proxy.
5. The backup job retrieves VM data from the mounted storage snapshot.
6. When the job finishes processing the VM, VBR instructs NetApp to delete a snapshot on the primary storage array. The transported snapshot on the secondary storage remains in the snapshot chain until it is removed by the retention policy.
Could you provide the job`s statistics?