- Posts: 2
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Jan 06, 2017 10:35 am
- Full Name: CyrCer
I need a little help to perform some file restore operation.
I've 2 redhat system named "A" and "B"
The 2 systems are backuped daily by Veeam, everything is ok.
For business reason i need to restore a specific folder with some datas (500 Go) directly from VM "A" to VM "B"
With the FLR Appliance, there's several ways to perform this:
- starting the appliance with the mounted backup of "A" and perform FTP from "B"
- starting the appliance with the mounted backup of "A" and copy files elsewhere...
According to you, what is the best way to achieve this... quickly and safely
Thanks for your help.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 3816
- Liked: 685 times
- Joined: May 04, 2011 8:36 am
- Full Name: Andreas Neufert
- Location: Germany
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests