Host-based backup of VMware vSphere VMs.
JohnGG
Enthusiast
Liked: 2 times
Full Name: John G

Deleting helper stuck at 99%

Post by JohnGG »

Gday all, im having an issue with replication and one server being stuck at 99%. All others worked fine but this one!
Its now been nearly 16 hours since the request time to delete the helper shot was issued. I read that the final part is writting all the changes to the replica?

Running the latest build of Veeam as well.
Replicating to a Synology NAS, i have been doing one server at a time (6 in total) and left the 2 large servers till the weekend.
Server has 3 X 1.2 terabyte drives and a smaller 120 GIG
Any suggestions?
JohnGG
Enthusiast

Re: Deleting helper stuck at 99%

Post by JohnGG »

One thing i forgot to mention was that this same server failed the day before with the following error, CBT is enabled on this server as well so im assuming it is doing something similar to a disk digest?
Error: Shared memory connection was forcibly closed by peer. Failed to upload disk. Agent failed to process method {DataTransfer.SyncDisk}.
JohnGG
Enthusiast

Post by JohnGG »

Ok looking at the NAS it appears to be transferring a lot of data so i should assume that it is doing some sort of disk digest check before the final release of the snapshot.
I shall keep you guys posted.
JohnGG
Enthusiast

Post by JohnGG »

Ok so nearly 24 hours it has finally finished (I guess it was disk consolidation) so im quickly running the same job again now to make sure it works again properly this time round.