- Posts: 44
- Liked: 2 times
- Joined: Dec 01, 2009 8:09 pm
- Full Name: Addy
- Currently done work: installed a physsical server with 4 network ports with w2k3 R2 x64.
- install the Veeam software on it
- installed the microsoft iSCSI initator 2.0.8 on it
- Added the vCenter server in Veeam backup (virtual) and created a Veeam account to be able to login to the vCenter.
- Added the same account to host1 to be root and login with ssh. (getting it working on one host, and doing the same on the others if it works)
- Added the server to the iSCSI config of the MD3000i
- Added a 100GB disk from the MD3000i. Now Drive E:\ formatted as NTFS.
When backing up using SAN-Only: this is the result.
Backing up file "[ds-workst-ISO-template-SAN02] vmdwxpie8f/vmdwxpie8f-flat.vmdk" BackupDisk failed Client error: Failed to open VDDK disk [[ds-workst-ISO-template-SAN02] vmdwxpie8f/vmdwxpie8f.vmdk] ( is read-only mode - [true] ) Failed to open VMDK. Logon attempt with parameters [VC/ESX: [vmpapa.fab.local];Port: 443;Login: [fab\daemon_v_backup];VMX Spec: [moref=vm-791];Snapshot mor: [snapshot-1758];Transports: [san]] failed because of the following errors: Server error: End of file
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 27770
- Liked: 4731 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
- Product Manager
- Posts: 24707
- Liked: 2044 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests