Host-based backup of VMware vSphere VMs.
jamtune
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: LS

Few Feature Requests

Post by jamtune »

If it is not on the books, I'd like to request a feature on VBR for an "Expand All" for the listing of backups - Storage Snapshots, Disk, Disk (copy), Disk (imported), etc. Expand All on the viewing of available backups.

Also, would like to see a calendar view for backup jobs, backup copy jobs, etc. I have not checked Veeam One if the feature is there.

Also, would like to see a view for Vmware in VBR or reporting for any VMs that still have Vmware level (not san level) snapshots existing and/or a way to have a scheduled check. To avoid any issues and keep tabs with VMs holding stuck snaps created by VBR and/or created by users.
foggy
Veeam Software
Liked: 2115 times
Full Name: Alexander Fogelson

Re: Few Feature Requests

Post by foggy »

Hi, thanks for the feedback. A couple of comments below.
jamtune wrote:Also, would like to see a calendar view for backup jobs, backup copy jobs, etc. I have not checked Veeam One if the feature is there.
This is something that is planned there.
jamtune wrote:Also, would like to see a view for Vmware in VBR or reporting for any VMs that still have Vmware level (not san level) snapshots existing and/or a way to have a scheduled check. To avoid any issues and keep tabs with VMs holding stuck snaps created by VBR and/or created by users.
This is already available in Veeam ONE.