- Posts: 2
- Liked: never
- Joined: May 18, 2015 4:38 pm
- Full Name: Pat Lamb
I've read the manuals, tried to start a topic, was referred to an exiting topic thread that had nothing to do with my question, and am still not able to get my DR site setup. I'm hoping this thread will be approved by the admin so that I might be able to get things going.
here's what I would like to do:
1. copy last night's backup to an external drive.
2. take the drive to the DR location, copy the backup files to a Veeam B&R repository, rescan the repository.
3. create a replication job at my source site using the backup in the DR Veeam server as the seed.
4. once the replication job has finished, reconfigure the job without the seed.
That's the problem, once I reconfigure the job without the seed, it fails.
I'm sure this has been run into before, please help!
Thanks for taking the time to read and help.
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22996
- Liked: 1556 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
The seeding process you're doing looks good to me. Can you please tell us what exactly happens to the job? What is the error message? Do you have a support case opened on this already?
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18274
- Liked: 1564 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests