I tried specifying the "Source" in the Backup Copy Job and only ticking the DR Repository but it didn't seem to work, it had a error or a message but i can't remember what it was. Should i try this again ?
1. Create a Clone of the "DR Backups" Copy Job.
2. Under "Virtual Machines" it has my 2 Backup Jobs that actually equal 5.6TB in Size
3. I clicked on the "Source..." Button and clicked the radio button on "Select backup repositories only" then only ticked "DR-BACUKP - D Drive" Repository (this is the repository were all of the backups were copied to)
4. Under Target i just select the Same Repository "DR-BACKUP - D Drive" with default 14 Restore Points, just selecting Compression Level: Dedup-friendly under the Advanced Storage Tab and remove inline data deduplication.
5. left everything else on defaults, and finished.
I haven't started this job yet but will try it again, if this is supposed to work, only thing i can think of that maybe i had wrong before was the "Copy every:" setting, on the first "Job" part.
If there is anyone else out there that might look at this, would this theoretically work? or do i need to change this, All i'm trying to achieve is that i split theses backups into per VM Files, and you have to perform a Full Active Backup, which is going to take quite a long time if i am to replicated it from the original site again.