Host-based backup of VMware vSphere VMs.
ahmed
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: ahmed ayadi

need help plzzzzzzzzzz

Post by ahmed »

hello guys ;
i'm just starting to work with veeam like it very much :) but i have a bit of a problem :(
i scheduled a job that runs automatically on a daily bases, i've set the job to start at 00.00 every day of the week on the exception of sunday and monday , i started the first buckup (full) manually but next day i foud that the job started at 22.00 :?
PS: i already have an other job, prior to the job with the problem, that start every day at 22.00 is there any relation with my problem???
need the answer quickly plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Vitaliy S.
VP, Product Management
Liked: 2710 times
Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov

Re: need help plzzzzzzzzzz

Post by Vitaliy S. »

Hello Ahmed,

I haven't heard about any issues with job scheduling. Each job has its own schedule and should trigger according to the defined policy. Can you please create any test job and see if it is also affected by the wrong trigger time? Also I would recommend to send job scheduling screenshot as well as the debug logs to our support team for further review.

Thanks!
ahmed
Lurker
Liked: never
Full Name: ahmed ayadi

Post by ahmed »

hello vitaly,
i'll create another job test and see what well happen if the problem persist i'll post some screen shots her
thx
Gostev
Chief Product Officer
Liked: 6648 times

Post by Gostev »

Please open a support case and send debug logs and screenshots there instead of posting them here, as requested when you click New Topic.