- Posts: 114
- Liked: 8 times
- Joined: Aug 20, 2015 2:20 pm
- Full Name: Ben Richardson
We have a VM that has 4 disk drives. We have come to a conclusion that one of these disks isn't used. As such we want to remove it.
If we remove it what repercussions does it have on Veeam B&R? Will we need to do a full backup check ? Or does Veeam notice the disk is gone and just ignore it going forward?
- Product Manager
- Posts: 22694
- Liked: 1498 times
- Joined: Mar 30, 2009 9:13 am
- Full Name: Vitaliy Safarov
If you remove/exclude disk from the backup job configuration, a regular incremental pass will still be performed, no need to run full backup.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 17931
- Liked: 1512 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests