- Service Provider
- Posts: 94
- Liked: 9 times
- Joined: Sep 01, 2010 11:36 pm
- Full Name: Bernard Tyers
Just wondering if I will need to perform "replica mapping" for the following situation
1. Existing Replication Jobs (running and healthy) with Destination set againt ESXi host (directly)
2. Want to change Destination of the existing jobs from the ESXi host to the VirtualCentre server instead so we can leverage ANY of the hosts within the cluster.
Is "replica mapping" required? or will Veeam simply pickup the same replica VM's and continue?
I obviously can not afford to do a full copy again.
- Veeam Software
- Posts: 18021
- Liked: 1530 times
- Joined: Jul 11, 2011 10:22 am
- Full Name: Alexander Fogelson
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 14 guests