we're using now Veeam since some weeks on a brand new infrastructure.
- Everything is connected with 2x10Gig network
- ESX Servers and Veeam Servers are not having heavy load on memory or cpu
- We have a new Netapp Metrocluster with SSD caching (Using NFS)
- We are using 4 backup proxies, and everyone of them are handling 1 Thread
- Backup Mode is incremental
- Storage Options in Job: Dedup on, exclude swap, compression: optimal, Storage optimization: local target
- CBT is on
- use storage snapshot is on
- Backup Storage Destination is another Netapp Cluster
- Version is 22.214.171.1241
So the problem is that the Read is most of the time between 10-30MB/s.
And Veeam marks always the source as bottleneck. This new storage should be much faster.
Here an example:
16.06.2015 00:52:16 :: Festplatte 2 (50,0 GB) 1,9 GB read at 17 MB/s [CBT]
16.06.2015 00:54:46 :: Busy: Source 99% > Proxy 15% > Network 0% > Target 0%
I have no idea where to search.
The network is definitely not the problem we have an amazing speed.
anyone an idea?