- Posts: 12
- Liked: 1 time
- Joined: Mar 01, 2017 4:56 pm
- Full Name: Bryan Chapnick
Plan is to backup locally then backup copy job back to HQ.
- SVP, Product Management
- Posts: 24304
- Liked: 3335 times
- Joined: Jan 01, 2006 1:01 am
- Location: Baar, Switzerland
1. Depending on the VM density in your main data center, you could switch to per-VM licensing. But you have to do it for the entire environment (cannot do that for ROBO sites alone).
2. You could switch to Veeam Agent for backing up those single servers. Agent-based backup is not perfect for VMs comparing to host-based backups, but it does the job.
3. If you have a very large environment, you can negotiate a special licensing deal aka Enterprise Licensing Agreement (ELA) with your Veeam sales rep. Those usually take into account realities of the specific environment.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests