Hah, well my "knowledge" and my "hey it would be cool if...." abilities are very different. I'm very good at asking for the moon. Knowing how to get it, however, very different
We presently use reverse incrementals, purely for the sake of faster restores, but it would be quite simple for us to switch over to regular incrementals.
The way I see it, (asking for the moon and what-not):
1) Backup job 1 for DC1 starts, DC1 in SureBackup Lab is killed
2) When the backup completes, DC1 powers back on in the lab using the latest restore point
3) Backup job 2 for DC2 starts, DC2 in SureBackup Lab is killed
4) When the backup completes, DC2 powers back on in the lab using the latest restore point
5) When a linked job completes, the SB job which is still running (as the lab has the DCs in the app group running) queues up the newly backed up VMs and does what it presently does (validate the backups by powering them on) then powers the linked VMs off per usual operation.